Tuflex tiles are manufactured with a patented vulcanization process using predominantly recycled rubber. Square and interlocking tiles are available. Square tiles are 27" x 27" x 3/8" thick, and interlocking tiles are 27" x 27" x 3/8" thick. All tile patterns available in feature strips.
TUFLEX RECYCLED RUBBER TILE FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• PVC free 27" x 27" Tuflex Rubber Tiles are manufactured at 3/8" gauge (square or interlocking edges) using a patented process of simultaneous vulcanization of two recycled rubber components into one solid product.
• Contains 71% post-consumer waste, which may contribute to the LEED® Green Building Certification System, and meets FloorScore®, NSF 332 and CHPS criteria.
• Safety – exceeds OSHA and ADA standards for excellent traction and durability.
• Non-porous surface provides an excellent barrier to soil, spills, stains and odors.
• Resilient anti-fatigue surface that is excellent for free weights/workout machine applications as well as rinks and animal care clinics.
• The flooring choice for professional sports facilities that house the NFL, NHL, MLB, and NBA. Combine custom logo capabilities, and you have the most complete answer for your sports or commercial flooring needs.