Tough and durable as well as environmentally friendly, it can be used indoors or outdoors. Rop-Cord‘s built-in anti-slip feature makes it practical for a variety of areas, including damp or wet spaces. So, it’s an ideal flooring for ramps, walk-off mats, concourses and foyers – anywhere moisture might pose a hazard to pedestrians.
ROP-CORD FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Mother Nature-friendly and recyclable, made with 90% post-consumer waste from tires, which may contribute to the LEED® Green Building Certification System.
• Lifetime delamination warranty.
• Nominal 3/8" thick vulcanized backing and nominal 3/8" thick non-vulcanized backed modular tile allows diverse patterns in 12" x 12" tiles.
• Easy maintenance – just vacuum and spot clean as needed. Outdoor applications can be hosed off and left to dry.
• Meets ADA recommendations for ramps.
• Four (4) color options: Pine, Crimson, Indigo and Earthtone.Note: When exposed to direct sunlight and other elements, discoloration will occur.